Where is Humanity ???... Why We losing it



 Where is Humanity ???...

Yes my dear humanity where is it have you seen in now a days or we loss this. As I observed we are losing humanity on day by day no one wants to help others even they feel jealous and plays some bad games against each one. That’s why I am here to tell you about this thing. As we know or you have seen some places where people do not care of other like poor and needy people.
God gave  us a beautiful life if you will share you respect/help to other than it will be your best experience as I observed whenever you help someone after that I cannot explain how much feeling you will have its awesome feeling dear just feel it . I hope you will never miss this experience.
But many people do not care they just doing it does not mean is it wrong or right they just do what else they want to do. For them I want to say show you kindness to everyone because do forget the clock it’s rounding may be bad tomorrow is waiting to you. How much you can share you kindness it’s a good thing.
I just wanted to say please help others who need this may somebody will have some happy moments just because of you only. So it’s time to show you humanity. India is the only one common country where kindness in top that’s why every country people like India so do not loss this image just keep it up. Always walk together and raised hands for everyone will hand can be gift for someone.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why we here?.don't waste your time to thinking.

Dedicated Beautiful & super Girls